Because innovation is fundamental to change the way we produce food, it is essential to support the people who invent agriculture. This is the challenge to which AgrOnov must provide answers by developing exchanges among actors, by nurturing innovative new enterprises, and by transferring innovation in the field.
AgrOnov captures innovation in agriculture and supports its development to accelerate its transfer to the field.
AgrOnov, accelerating agricultural innovation
AgrOnov gives structures related to agriculture the chance to take root within a dynamic incubator and develop the network they need to further their growth for a progressive agriculture that is both profitable and responsible. This cooperation promotes the growth of start-ups, gains in competitiveness of the major businesses and accelerates innovation and its transfer. AgrOnov’s objective is truly aimed at creating added value for all actors in the supply chain.
AgrOnov also makes available to its users an incubator with offices, meeting rooms and common areas, as well as greenhouses, laboratories and experimental fields.
Today, this ecosystem is in the heart of the Burgundy Franche-Comté region, but the partnerships it is developing mean it extends throughout France and internationally.
As a network, AgrOnov aims to:
- Accompagny the development of innovative and agriculture-related businesses
- Foster cooperation among start-ups, major groups and agronomic research
- Disseminate information and knowledge and promote our partners’ skills
To carry out its missions, AgrOnov develops a set of actions:
- A business mission to the United States for the Agtech startups, which will take place during the week of September 11, 2017, to serve as an international springboard for the three selected candidates, Deaverde, Weenat and WeFarmUp.
- AgrOtech, an action to foster innovation in the field of agro-equipment and new technologies.
- MethAnov: research, development and support center for agricultural methanation.
- Agroecology in Burgundy-Franche-Comté : project to structurr the potential of research and experimentation in agroecology in Burgundy-Franche-Comté. It brings together the National Research Institute in Agronomy (INRA), Dijon Céréales, agricultural chambers of the region, agricultural colleges, etc. This project includes an experimental component to test innovative cropping systems and a socio-economic performance in order to valorize the agricultural productions resulting from these agro-ecological systems.
- Inosoltec: R & D project on biocontrol products, between start-ups, major groups, INRA, chambers of agriculture and farmers.